Fashion

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside

Brrrrr.  Winter has returned with a vengence.  Just when we thought spring had arrived, we are treated to snow, gale force winds and freezing temperatures.  A little bit of this would not go amiss.  The pool is the perfect shade of blue.


Anyway, back to reality.  Freezing temperatures or not, the school run still has to be tackled.  Luckily I chanced upon a sample sale at Igloo Kids back in October.  Heavily pregnant I had to queue to get in but it was worth it.  I came away with Petit Bateau vests for £2 for a pack of 3 and this gorgeous Tartine et Chocolat snowsuit for the bargain price of £23 !  The original price was in excess of £120.  One of my best buys ever.


Tartine et Chocolat snowsuit in mink
Underneath she wore her baby pink Bonnie Baby cashmere all in one.  I would normally never go for this particular shade of pink.  Although pretty it is so ubiqutous in the UK, but once again I was able to get myself a bargain, this time courtesy of Cocosa.  Cashmere booties by Les Tricots de Margot


















No comments:

Post a Comment