Fashion

Friday 22 March 2013

Celebrities


Harper Beckham in Caramel baby & Child AW12

How do you feel when you see celebrities wearing the same clothes that you own ?  Take the above outfit that Harper Beckham is wearing.  I very nearly bought this (way before she was pictured in this).  It was in the sale and was around £29, so a bargain considering the original price.  For reasons I forget I refrained from purchasing and boy am I glad.  I think people would just assume that I am copying some celebrity and that makes me feel very uncomfortable.  Don't get me wrong, I quite like Victoria Beckham.  Her clothes line is gorgeous and she has done well to reinvent herself.  Obviously she can dress her child in whatever she pleases and she clearly has good taste, but why oh why does it have to be my favourite - Caramel Baby & Child ? Boy does she love this designer.   I've been dressing my daughters in their clothes for six years.  I think it's time for me to seek out some new designers.  (sob)



No comments:

Post a Comment