Fashion

Thursday 21 March 2013

It Shouldn't Happen in March

Easter is almost here which usually means sunny days and warm weather.  Instead it is cold, grey and dull.  More of the same is forecast until AFTER Easter.  The shops are full of spring and summer outfits but depressingly, my most recent purchase wasn't a bikini or sundress, it was a coat.  Yes, you read that correctly, I have just purchased a winter coat for my youngest.  I had it so well planned, only the weather decided not to play ball.  She is 4 months old which should have meant that she could use her 0-3 month coat until the end of the winter, then swap it for a spring one.  Unfortunately as the winter has dragged on and is predicted to go on for at least another month I have had to buy another bigger one... in March. 
Finding a coat at this time of year is quite difficult.  The shops are full of summer clothes and most have put away anything to do with winter.  Luckily you can still find a few pieces online.  There isn't much choice but I was lucky enough to find this coat in the Caramel Baby & Child online sale.

Today she wore her new coat with this liberty print dress also from Caramel Baby, which is a hand me down from her big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment