Fashion

Friday 15 March 2013

Savvy Shopping

I seem to have a particular penchant for expensive clothing.  It's not snobbery because I do buy from the High Street.  What I love about designer clothing is the cut and attention to detail.  I blame my mother for this.  Out of necessity she used to make my clothes.  They would always be lined, have little pin tucks, hidden zips and all the other things that the High Street just can't do.  Now, whenever I pick up an item of clothing I'm always checking out how it has been made, what the fabric is, the buttons, the weight and so on.  What I can't always justify is the price, especially as children grow so fast.  Most of the clothes you'll see on here will have been purchased in the sales, which makes me feel a little less guilty. 
I have decided to get smart and purchase for the following year.  If I were really smart I'd get my mum to teach me to sew.

Here is a selection of some of my winter bargains.

Caramel Baby & Child dress in micro berry check with aubergine cardigan


Caramel Baby & Child Churchill romper with Bonton cardigan


Bonpoint blouse, Bonton cardigan and big sisters old Monsoon trousers


Bonpoint wool dress


Bonpoint winter dress

Booties by Pepe



No comments:

Post a Comment